John Bray Theatre
2nd December 2016
01:00 - 16:30
You are invited to join Birketts' Kitty Rosser
and other leading experts in the East of England to discuss the impacts of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the most significant business legislation change in a generation.
When it comes into force on 25th May 2018, GDPR will have a direct impact on almost every company, across all sizes, sectors and industries and this is your opportunity to find out how the regulations will impact your business or organisation.
Hosted by Applied Risk Management
, Innovation Martlesham
and the British Standards Institution (BSI)
, this event will provide essential practical advice to businesses in the east of England on the GDPR.
Guest speakers at the event will be:
- Andy Mills | Founder | Applied Risk Management Ltd
- Jason Blake | Senior Certification Manager | British Standards Institution
- George Glass | Chief Systems Architect | BT
- Kitty Rosser | Associate | Birketts Solicitors
- Jane Bromley | Marketing Manager | Wheatley Solutions
- Nicky Daniels | Head | Innovation Martlesham
- Jim Milne | Business Development | Innovation Martlesham
If you have any queries, please contact Alison Hamilton
on 01473 406239.
Delegate Cost - £0.00