Our team of technology lawyers work extensively with clients, in a variety of sectors, to assist in their growth and development. Our lawyers are technology literate, with a broad range of experience.
Areas of expertise
- Structuring - we have vast experience of establishing tax efficient, and robust corporate structures for early stage and developing technology businesses.
- Funding - we regularly advise on angel and venture capital funding for both investors and investees.
- Intellectual Property - our lawyers assist technology businesses on securing, protecting and exploiting their intellectual property.
- Commercialisation - we assist our technology clients grow and exploit their businesses through licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, research and development projects, joint ventures, cloud computing, e-commerce solutions, while ensuring they meet their statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Disputes - enforcing intellectual property (IP) rights and advising on contractual and commercial disputes.
- Acquisitions and Exits - assisting our technology clients grow through acquisitions to their businesses, and ultimately on exits, usually by trade sales.